Travel & Accounts Payable
Archivum is USF IT's implementation of Appian, a Business Process Management (BPM) and
low code development software platform. To learn more about Archivum, go to www.usf.edu/archivum.
Archivum Travel is the platform in which Travel Requests, Cash Advances and Expense Reports are initiated, submitted and approved.
Key things to know about Archivum Travel:
- Archivum Travel transactions interface into the PeopleSoft FAST Travel Module (except PCard-only TR and ER
- PeopleSoft wallets are no longer used
- Travel-related PCard charges are approved in the PCard module and loaded into the expense report using Travel Request number entered into the FAST PCard "Appian TR" tab
- PCard charges for DSO Reimbursement are not included on the Archivum Expense Report
- Travel PCard charge receipts must be submitted in the expense report receipt package and the PCard statement back-up
- FAST access security and workflow continue to be used
- Workflow order is 1) HR Supervisor, 2) Automatic Budget Check, 3) Fiscal Approver
- Estimated traveler-paid expenses on approved Travel Requests are encumbered; estimated PCard charges are not
- Capability to initiate, manage and approve transactions on mobile devices
- Receipts can be uploaded by Travelers. Receipt Package is uploaded prior to submittal into workflow
- Integrated with DocuSign for expense report signature page requirements
- Optional simplified Travel Request for HR Supervisor approval to travel, prior to adding chart fields and cost estimates for Fiscal approval
- Status of transactions can be monitored using "My Travel Dashboard"
To learn more, see our Travel Training page for instructional materials on Archivum Travel.