Travel & Accounts Payable
Archivum is USF IT's implementation of Appian, a Business Process Management (BPM) and
low code development software platform. To learn more about Archivum, go to www.usf.edu/archivum.
Archivum Travel is the platform in which Travel Requests (TR), Cash Advances (CA) and Expense Reports (ER) are initiated, submitted and approved.
Key things to know about Archivum Travel:
- Archivum Travel transactions interface into the PeopleSoft FAST Travel Module (except PCard-only TR and ER)
- Travel-related PCard charges are approved in the PCard module and loaded into the ER using TR number entered into the FAST PCard "Appian TR" tab.
- PCard charges for DSO Reimbursement are not included on the Archivum ER.
- FAST access security is the basis for Archivum Travel workflow.
- Departmental Reviewers, RO Approvers and Expense Managers must be added or removed by submitting the FAST Access Request for Travel form.
- Supervisors and Project Managers directly integrate with FAST and do not require additional set up.
- Estimated traveler-paid expenses on approved Travel Requests are encumbered; estimated PCard charges are not.
- Capability to initiate, manage and approve transactions on mobile devices.
- Integrated with DocuSign for ER signature page requirements for employees.
- Optional simplified Travel Request for HR Supervisor approval to travel, prior to adding chart fields and cost estimates for fiscal approval.
- Status of transactions can be monitored using "My Travel Dashboard".
- Status of transactions can also be monitored by Travel Coordinators using Archivum Travel Reports in Power BI.
To learn more, see our Travel Training page for instructional materials on Archivum Travel.