DON'T GET CHARGED!!!! NOTE: DUAL ENROLLMENT STUDENTS WILL BE BILLED FOR ANY RECOMMENDED MATERIALS THAT THEY ADD TO THEIR CART. THE STATE SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS, SCHOOL DISTRICTS AND CHARTER SCHOOLS WILL ONLY PAY FOR REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS. PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICTS AND CHARTER SCHOOLS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO PAY FOR ONLY THE REQUIRED COURSE MATERIALS AND TEXTBOOKS NEEDED BY DUAL ENROLLMENT STUDENTS.
Go to the USF Bookstore website
- Input your University ID Number in the section labeled “Shop by Student ID”
- On the next page, select the appropriate campus and term
- Look up the required materials for each of your courses
- Unless noted by the professor, USF allows you to select any new or used book (digital or hard copy); however school districts may stipulate preferred options. Please check with your school counselor to see whether school/district has instructions pertaining to the types of books you should purchase or rent.
- o Professors sometimes list “suggested” or “recommended” materials; however schools/ districts only pay for required course materials, and students will be billed for the purchase of anything that is not listed as “required.”
- Once you have selected all required materials for all of your classes, you should continue to the Order Summary screen.
- At Order Summary, review your order and follow the prompts to checkout.
- You may request home delivery for materials ordered online, but to do so you must pay the delivery charges when you place the order. Books can be picked up at a USF bookstore free-of-charge.
- You will have money assigned to your account to cover the costs of your books and materials. If after you re-enter your University ID during checkout, you find that you are still being prompted to pay, it means that you have exceeded the expected cost of your required texts. Please email both the Bookstore managers (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) for prompt assistance in expanding this allowance as needed.
PROCESS FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL OR HOMESCHOOL STUDENTS TAKING USF COURSES ON A USF CAMPUS OR ONLINE
DON'T GET CHARGED!!!! NOTE: DUAL ENROLLMENT STUDENTS WILL BE BILLED FOR ANY RECOMMENDED MATERIALS THAT THEY ADD TO THEIR CART. ONLY PURCHASE REQUIRED MATERIALS.
Students who are admitted to take dual enrollment courses through USF will be provided required instructional materials free of charge with the expense covered by the Florida Dual Enrollment Scholarship Plan.
- Students will use the financial aid prepaid accounts for purchase. For questions, please see contacts below.
The required materials for every USF course are published on the webpage for each campus bookstore 45 days prior to the start of each term.
PROCESS FOR PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS TAKING USF COURSES ON THEIR HIGH SCHOOL CAMPUS
- Students taking dual enrollment courses on their high school campuses are provided by the school with a copy of the text to use for the semester. Students return their texts at the end of term.
- By June 1, the school district will provide the USF Follett bookstore of the campus in its region with its text book order for the next year. The bookstore places the order with the publisher.
- When the ordered texts are delivered, the bookstore delivers them to the district
The books remain the property of the school district for reuse in dual enrollment courses.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ALL USF BOOKSTORES
USF Tampa Campus Bookstore
USF St. Petersburg Campus Bookstore
USF Sarasota-Manatee Campus Bookstore