Re-enrollment is designed to be a fairly simple process. Returning students are eligible to re-enroll as long as they have maintained a 2.0 GPA at USF and upheld community standards.
REAPPLY or UPDATE your application if you missed Spring/Fall, or Fall/Summer. Though dual enrollment does not have summer courses, USF counts it as a missed semester - if you attend Spring and miss Fall, you need a new application. Pick correct TERM. If you applied and put Spring and did not attend, you must REAPPLY for FALL! If you put summer, which is not offered, you cannot attend FALL, you must reapply to attend FALL! Semester choices on the application cannot be altered by dual enrollment. Pick CORRECT term of attendance - if you do not attend that term, you must REAPPLY or UPDATE your application! See below:
* If you have been away for 2 or more semesters (Including our USF summer session) you must create a new non-degree application by completing the online USF “Non Degree Seeking” Application, as a High School Dual Enrollment student. Use Google Chrome on a laptop or desk top computer, and do not use your cell phone. Students must enter the name of their high school to be considered, or that they are homeschooled. Students will select the Semester, Fall (August Course) or Spring (January Course); then select the USF Campus closest to you.
* If you applied for dual enrollment and filled out the non-degree application but never attended the term you applied for, your application has expired and you must re-apply as a new student. See Application Procedure on side menu for "New Students".
Returning / Re-enrolling students should follow these steps:
- Using your student course planning sheet. Meet with school counselor/administrator. Complete the Dual Enrollment Approval Form-2 Course Planning /Advising
- Provide complete and specific information for your class selections to your school
counselor/administrator and discuss best options. They must have a course prefix,
a course number and the five (5) digit CRN# for each course so that their counselors/administrators
can submit Approval Form 2 for registration. Click here for a tutorial on how to look up courses in OASIS.
- Read more about selecting classes
- Have your school counselor /administrator fill out the Dual Enrollment Approval Form-2 and submit, only submissions by the counselor will be considered.
- If there are prerequisites, have your school counselor/administrator explain on the form before submitting. If you have questions or need to send any necessary documents to show completion of prerequisites send to: email@example.com
- Once the above steps are completed, you may proceed to selecting courses and registration once the registration window opens. (see important dates)
- Courses taken on a high school campus are courtesy registered for students.
- Courses taken online or on a USF Campus, students will self-register
- If you are taking a combination of online / USF Campus and high school campus courses. The high school campus course will be courtesy registered and the student will self-register for the online/USF Campus course during the registration window.