|How to Apply:
||Click to Apply!
|About the Fellowship:
||The Ann Winch Fellowship was established to encourage and enable mature students in
their pursuit of a graduate degree, and to promote scholarship and leadership at the
||Direct from the applicant, but an academic department may also nominate a student.
||A campus-wide faculty committee will rank the candidates and make recommendations.
||Stipend: $1,000; non-renewable
- Enrolled as a Graduate Student at USF in good academic standing
- Maintained a household or has been in the workforce
- Proven track record of community service
- Strong moral character and strong leadership capacity
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Demonstrated Financial Need