Faculty & Staff
Welcome to the Office of Graduate Studies Academics Division
Seventeen University of South Florida graduate programs rank among the top 100 in the country, including seven in the top 50, according to the 2020 Best Graduate Schools ranking released today by U.S. News and World Report (USNWR).
The Academics Division in the USF Office of Graduate Studies serves as an academic liaison for graduate colleges and programs in matters pertaining to policy, curriculum, and best practices in graduate education.
- Current Graduate Catalog - Acalog
- Graduate Catalog - PDF and Archives
- Enrollment/Graduate Associate Deans (EGAD)
- Graduate Program Directors
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Policies and Procedures
Resources and Historical Documents:
- Academic Planning Website (curriculum codes, degree inventory, etc.)
- Graduate Studies Appeals Indexing Guide
- Programs and Concentrations
- CGS Resolution Regarding Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees and Assistants
- GS Consultants Report
- GS Consultants Report Timeline Matrix
Academics Team Members:
Associate Dean, Ruth Huntley Bahr, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, Academics, Carol Hines-Cobb
Technology & Systems Manager, Academics, Joseph Butts
Academic Services Administrator, TBA
Academic Program Specialist, Brandis Baines-Waiz
Administrative Specialist/ETD, Ashleigh Ray