Graduate Council is an official body of the USF Faculty Senate and works closely with the USF Office of Graduate Studies. Per the Bylaws to the Constitution of the Faculty of the University of South Florida, the USF Graduate Council (GC) advises the Provost and the Senior Vice President for USF Health or their designees on principles, policies, and procedures affecting graduate education at USF.
- Chair: Shivendu Shivendu (2022-2023)
- Vice-Chair: Vrushank Dave (2021-2023)
- Secretary: TBA (2022-2023)
- Policy/Fellowship Committee Chair: Ingrid Bahner (2022-2023)
- Curriculum Committee Chair: Derek Wildman (2022-2023)
- Graduate Studies Liaison: Carol Hines-Cobb