Fellowships and Scholarships
Skip Over Breadcrumbs and Secondary Navigation
Kreplick Graduate Fellowship
|How to Apply:
||Click to Apply!
||Direct from the applicant. Part of the Graduate Student Success (GSS) Fellowships.
||A campus-wide faculty committee will rank the candidates and make recommendations.
- Stipend: $1,000; non-renewable
- Graduate students "who plan their careers to educate or to help others."
- Public high school graduates.
- Students pursuing graduate degrees in Education (particularly child development and
special education disciplines), Nursing, Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling, and
- Upper age limit: 30 years.