|How to Apply:
||By Departmental Nomination Only - program faculty should contact Dr. Ruth Bahr.
||Departmental Nominations only. Students may not nominate themselves. Nominations are
to be submitted by Department/School Graduate Program Directors.
||Nominations are evaluated and selected by the USF Graduate Council Policy/Fellowship
- Stipend: $32,000 per year, plus tuition & fees, for up to five (5) years. (Contingent upon
- Health Insurance: USF Student Health Insurance will be provided for individual coverage for the duration
of the award.
- Conference Travel: Up to $1,000 will be provided to support travel to research conferences where the
fellow is presenting research.
- Available to new doctoral students with exceptional academic credentials (ex. evidence
of experience in the field; research productivity, awards, honors; and professional
contributions and achievements to the field).
- Students must not have taken or be taking classes at USF, degree or non-degree seeking,
when nominated for this award.