Appointments are available during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am- 4pm). Feel free to call (813-974-5756), email (email@example.com) or come to the office (SVC 2057) to schedule an appointment.
If you have urgent advocacy needs while the office is closed, an advocate is available through our 24/7 Victim Helpline at (813) 974-5757.
Walk-in appointments are available for individuals with immediate advocacy needs. These needs can include:
- serious safety concerns
- sexual violence within the last 120 hours
- immediate assistance with filing a report
24/7 Victim Helpline: (813) 974-5757
- Office Phone: (813) 974-5756. Press 2 to leave a voicemail and a Victim Advocate will return your call as soon as possible
- Fax: (813) 974-8589
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 4202 E Fowler Avenue, SVC 2057, Tampa, Florida 33620
- For emergencies, please call UPD at (813) 974-2628
- Contact an advocate by calling the Wellness Center main line at (727) 873-4422 and selecting option 4
- After hours, you can call the Wellness Center main line and select option 2. The clients' needs will be assessed by an on-call mental health counselor and referred to the Victim Advocate for emergency responses as needed.
- Address: 140 7th Avenue South, SLC 2200, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
- Visit our website for more information
- For emergencies, please call UPD at (727) 873-4444
- For domestic violence concerns, immediate shelter, legal assistance, or law enforcement assistance, call CASA St. Pete at (727) 828-1269
- For sexual assault services and examinations, please contact Suncoast Center Sexual Assault Services at (727) 530-7273
- A campus Victim Advocate is available 24 hours a day to assist victims of crime, sexual assault, and partner violence
- 24/7 Victim Helpline: (813) 974-5757
Office Phone: (813) 974-5756. Press 2 to leave a voicemail and a Victim Advocate will return your call as soon as possible
Fax: (813) 974-8589
Address: 4202 E Fowler Avenue, SVC 2057, Tampa, Florida 33620