Appointments are available during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am- 5pm). Feel free to call or come to the office to schedule an appointment.
In the case of violent crime, an advocate is available after hours and on weekends and holidays through our 24/7 Victim Helpline at (813) 974-5757. Press 2 to leave a voicemail and a Victim Advocate will return your call.
Walk-in appointments are available for individuals with immediate advocacy needs. These needs can include:
- serious safety concerns
- sexual violence within the last 120 hours
- immediate assistance with filing a report
24/7 Victim Helpline: (813) 974-5757
- Office Phone: (813) 974-5756. Press 2 to leave a voicemail and a Victim Advocate will return your call as soon as possible
- Fax: (813) 974-8589
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 4202 E Fowler Avenue, SVC 2057, Tampa, Florida 33620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact an advocate by calling the Wellness Center main line at (727) 873-4422 and selecting option 4
- After hours, you can call the Wellness Center main line and select option 2. The clients' needs will be assessed by an on-call mental health counselor and referred to the Victim Advocate for emergency responses as needed.
- Address: 140 7th Avenue South, SLC 2200, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
- Visit our website for more information
For emergencies, please call UPD at (727) 873-4444
- For domestic violence concerns, immediate shelter, legal assistance, or law enforcement assistance, call CASA St. Pete at (727) 828-1269
- For sexual assault services and examinations, please contact Suncoast Center Sexual Assault Services at (727) 530-7273
- A campus Victim Advocate is available 24 hours a day to assist victims of crime, sexual assault, and partner violence
- Contact an advocate by calling (941) 504-8599 Please leave a message with your number and your call will be returned as soon as possible.