Celebration of Teaching
Join the CITL community as we celebrate teaching at USF! This event is an opportunity for all who teach (faculty, adjuncts and teaching assistants) to come together to share ideas and recognize efforts related to teaching and learning.
2024 Celebration of Teaching
This year the celebration has expanded to all campuses, and you're invited! Save the dates below so you don't miss out on all of the 2024 Celebration of Teaching week of events around the USF system:
Join the CITL community to share teaching tips, hear from a speaker on the latest technologies for teaching, and enjoy a buffet lunch.
CALL FOR POSTERS!
Do you have a unique teaching strategy, technology, or innovative practice that you'd
like to share with your colleagues?
The Tampa campus event will feature a poster session where faculty and GTAs from across USF can do just that!
- Posters can have multiple co-presenters listed (though we ask that each presenter is "lead" on just one proposal).
- Posters should summarize the main points, focusing on the "What," "How," and "Why" of your topic.
- To get started:
- submit your proposal at the link below by March 22nd.
- CITL will review submissions and, upon selection, email proposers a poster template file
- then, simply insert your content into the template, send back to CITL, and arrive at the Marshall Student Center on April 9th ready to discuss your topic and celebrate teaching and learning!
Join the CITL community and hear from your colleagues in a panel discussing various teaching and learning topics, along with coffee and conversation!
2023 Celebration of Teaching - April 11, 2023
Marshall Student Center Ballroom, Tampa Campus
The 2023 Celebration of Teaching featured a poster session, panel discussion, buffet lunch, and opportunities to connect with colleagues from around USF. Click here to view the event agenda and list of poster presenters.
View PDFs of the posters from the 2023 Celebration of Teaching here.