Faculty & Staff
Welcome to the Office of Graduate Studies Academics Division
The Academics Division in the USF Office of Graduate Studies serves as an academic liaison for graduate colleges and programs in matters pertaining to policy, curriculum, and best practices in graduate education.
- Current Graduate Catalog - Acalog
- Graduate Catalog - PDF and Archives
- USF Course Inventory
- Enrollment/Graduate Associate Deans (EGAD)
- Graduate Program Directors
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Policies and Procedures
- Graduate Faculty and Affiliate Member of Graduate Faculty (Faculty Credentialing website)
Resources and Historical Documents:
- Academic Planning Website (curriculum codes, degree inventory, etc.)
- Graduate Studies Appeals Indexing Guide
- Programs and Concentrations
- Specialization definition (GC approved 4/21/22): Specialization is an information sub-curriculum within a major and/or concentration that gives a focus to a content area or research interest within the major and/or concentration. It is less formal than Concentrations and is not tracked in the Student Information System or recorded on the transcript.
- CGS Resolution Regarding Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees and Assistants
- GS Consultants Report
- GS Consultants Report Timeline Matrix
Academics Team Members:
Dean, Ruth Huntley Bahr, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, Academics, Carol Hines-Cobb
Technology & Systems Manager, Academics, Joseph Butts
Academic Services Administrator, TBA