Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning (CITL)
Policies & Procedures
Below are USF policies and procedures related to Teaching and Learning.
A complete list of university policies can be found at the USF Regulations and Policy.
A list of relevant new and recently updated policies can be found at the Academic Affairs and Student Success Leadership Resources page.
- Academic Calendar:
- Academic Freedom and Responsibility:
- Academic Integrity:
- Academic Learning Compacts and Student Learning Outcomes:
- Captioning and Access of Media Used in Course Content:
- Class Attendance Undergraduate Catalog:
- Copyright Guide and Support:
- Fair Use: https://guides.lib.usf.edu/c.php?g=5784&p=25777
- Course Notes and Recordings:
- Credit Hours:
- Disability and Accommodations:
- Disruption of Academic Process:
- Grading Policies:
- Undergraduate Catalog: https://catalog.usf.edu/content.php?catoid=16&navoid=2270#grading-policies
- Graduate Catalog:: https://catalog.usf.edu/content.php?catoid=15&navoid=2107#academic-standards-and-grades
- Guidance on HB7 "Individual Freedom Act"
- Guidance on Students Recording Class Lectures
- Identity Verification of Distance Education:
- Mid-Term Grades Posting:
- Non-Traditional Education Including Online Delivery and Continuing Education:
- Personal Relationships with Students:
- Student Code of Conduct:
- Student Health and Wellness Interventions (SOCAT):
- Syllabus Policy:
- Testing and Final Examinations:
- Textbook and Instructional Materials Affordability:
- USF Emergency Management:
- USF Technology Policies and Standards: