Plan & Market Events
LCD display screens located throughout the Marshall Student Center are for use by registered student organizations and university departments.
General guidelines for promotions
- Service or membership is open to the general student body
- Graphic does not contain any copyrighted or trademarked materials without permission from their owners
- Graphic includes name of student organization or university department hosting/promoting the event
- Will only be displayed for 1-2 weeks at a time.
- There must be at least one (1) week between requests for the same graphic to be posted.\
- Graphics must meet graphic specifications listed below. Incorrectly sized graphics
cannot be posted.
**Due to the number of requests, the MSC will only post one graphic at a time per event or informational promotion
- Landscape (horizontal)
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Margins: 50 pixels
JPG, PNG, GIF
- Learn how to use Canva to create the correct size graphic for the LCD screens
Submit your graphic
Submitted files that do not meet these exact specifications will not be posted. Graphics must be submitted at least 5 days prior to the first day you want it to run.
Please note, an 8.5x11 flyer will not be posted to the LCD screens. Artwork must be sized according to the specifications above.