Plan & Market Events
Filming & Photography in the MSC
Filming in the Marshall Student Center may not interfere with building operations and requires prior approval.
University Departments, Current Students, and Registered Student Organizations
Request approval by emailing LisaBeebe@usf.edu with the following information.
- Purpose of filming (class project, promotional video, etc)
- How will content be used? (Where and to whom will it be made available for viewing)
- Date and time you would like to film
- Specific areas within the MSC where you would like to film (Please note, footage or voice recordings of dining concepts/employees is not permitted by the MSC and requires additional approval.)
- Number of people involved in filming
Third Parties filming for Commercial Use & Media Inquiries
The university requires third parties shooting video for commercial use to agree to a waiver of liability and to carry insurance while they are shooting on campus so they must have clearance and provide the documentation beforehand. Please contact Tre Smith, email@example.com, with University Communications and Marketing for approval.
Part of the media? Contact the media relations team in University Communications and Marketing.