Plan & Market Events
Registered student organizations and university departments can request approval for their brochure/flyer to be made available at the MSC Information Desk. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure success.
- The flyer must be either a quarter size of a standard page (4.25" x 5.5") or a tri-fold
brochure (3.67" x 8.5"). Anything larger than this will not be approved.
- Approval must be granted before bringing your flyer to the information desk to be posted. An email granting approval (or informing of denial) will be sent within 5 business days of submitting your request.
- The flyer must be approved by MSC Marketing prior to being placed on the Information
Desk. Your email confirmation of the approval will need to provided to Information
- Please note, Information Desk staff may deny an approved flyer if it has been significantly altered from the flyer shown in your approval email or if the flyer does not meet the size requirements.
- Flyers must include the name of the registered student organization and/or the University Department sponsoring the event or service.
- Flyers are permitted on the desk for a maximum of two weeks.
- Flyers for outside vendors/companies will not be approved for placement at the information desk.
Flyers are also permitted to be placed on the Tacky Spot Bulletin Board in the vending area on the first floor of the Phyllis P. Marshall Student Center, across from the Center for Leadership and Civic Engagement office. Outside vendors may post flyers on the Tacky Spot Bulletin Board.
Please Note: Distributing, posting or taping of flyers on any furniture or interior or exterior portion of the building is prohibited and these materials will be immediately collected and recycled.