Benefits Request Overview
Tuition Assistance (TA)
The Tuition Assistance (TA) program pays the cost of tuition and some additional fees. Nearly all active duty military service members are eligible for TA. Tuition Assistance covers up to 100% Tuition and Fees, not to exceed $250.00 per semester credit hour or $4500.00 per fiscal year.
For all USF students utilizing Tuition Assistance (TA) at USF, complete the following steps:
1. All Active Duty Service Members (including Guard and Reserve) must
contact their Education Service Officer (ESO) or Education Counselor within
your branch of service prior to enrolling in any college or university. Click
your respective link below for tuition assistance application procedures for each
branch of service.
- U.S. Air Force [https://www.afpc.af.mil/benefits-and-entitlements/military-tuition-assistance-program/]
- U.S. Coast Guard [https://www.forcecom.uscg.mil/Our-Organization/FORCECOM-UNITS/Voluntary-Education/Active-Duty/]
2. Once approved, please email your TA Authorization Form directly to Lauren Gordon in the USF Cashier's Office for processing each semester
3. For student's using Tuition Assistance AND VA education benefits in the SAME semester, please attach your TA Authorization Form to your Clockworks application