Crime Info & Support
Crimes can occur in a multitude of ways but some of the most common are domestic violence,
relationship/dating violence, sexual violence, sexual harassment, and stalking. Sometimes
you may not know the exact crime you are experiencing but that's why our advocates
are here to help.
Victim's Bill of Rights
- To be free from intimidation
- To receive notification of court proceedings.
- To be present at court hearings accompanied by a victim advocate.
- To have emotional and physical support.
- To be told of services within the community.
- To be aware of compensation/ restitution.
- To complete a victim impact statement.
- To be treated with respect and dignity.
Not sure what to do?