Alumni & Friends
Corporate Ambassador Program
About Corporate Ambassador Program
The CAP program was created to help facilitate partnerships among students, alumni, engineering-related companies and the College of Engineering. The Ambassadors serve as liaisons and the main points of contact between the engineering community at large and the College. We give you the latest opportunities with all the information you need to get your co-workers involved in giving back to USF College of Engineering.
- Visibility within their company as a champion of the firm and the engineering community.
- Strong network of USF resources and peer companies
- Opportunities to simultaneously give back to USF students and discover the best suited talent for your company
Opportunities to help the College meet their goals
- Give students and faculty research projects while fulfilling company needs.
- Assisting EAS in distributing scholarships and conference travel grants
- Increasing the presence of corporations on campus through building upgrades and participating in Engineering EXPO and other student society activities
- CONNECT alumni to USF College of Engineering
- PARTICIPATE in engineering-related activities
- ADVOCATE for your company, the College and the Engineering profession
Learn about applying by contacting the Chair.
Calendar of Events
1. CAP award entry form (Google form)
4. Folder hyperlink to CAP documents (event fliers)
Join the conversation.
Five Quick Links
USF Alumni Association Get involved through Alumni Association Membership
College of Engineering See what's happening
USF Athletics Support USF Athletics, purchase game tickets
Request Your Transcript Get your transcript quickly and easily
Update Your Information Help the Alumni Association stay in touch with you
Give Back to USF
The professional development staff at the College of Engineering can assist you with your giving. Contact them to learn how you can give back.