Established in 2015 by Dr. Robert H. Bishop, Dean of Engineering, the USF Engineering Council is the governing body for all engineering clubs that are formed to promote interest in various engineering areas.
E-Council thrives thanks to your donations. Click here to give now!
Objectives and Goals
- Represent the student organizations at the Dean’s office level.
- Build pride and esprit de corps among engineering student organizations.
- Supervises and maintains a system of checks and balances on all engineering organizations.
- Host exciting events for incoming engineering students.
- Coordinate with COE Fundraising team to garner additional resources and sponsorships.
- Review budgets and submits them to USF Student Government.
Niraj Paspule - Chair
Srishti Nagraj - Marketing & Communications
Neeraj Pillai - Finance