VCARE Nursing Program
VCARE is a Bachelor of Science in Nursing cohort created for service-members who have completed training as Army or Air Force medics and Navy corpsmen. VCARE is a student-centered program that is tailored to each veteran, acknowledging and recognizing the training and experience that each one brings. VCARE shortens the time to degree completion while maintaining the academic rigor, clinical quality, and high NCLEX pass rates that the USF College of Nursing is known for.
Here are some of the program highlights:
- Get conditionally accepted into the nursing program while completing prerequisites anywhere in the country
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA to be accepted
- Military training and education credits awarded toward the VCARE Program
- VCARE BS in Nursing is designed for completion in only four semesters
- Veteran Services advisor facilitates the use of VA education benefits
- World class faculty, many with military experience
- Clinical training at level I trauma centers and VA healthcare centers
- USF College of Nursing has national, top tier pass rates on licensure and certification exams
Fall 2016 admission is now closed.
For more information, please go to the College of Nursing VCARE website or contact the College of Nursing Advising department at 813-974-2191.