Fall appointments will be available starting on Monday, August 31st for all USF undergraduate and graduate students!
During your session, you will have 45 minutes to collaborate with a writing consultant, who will ask you questions about your writing goals and concerns. Please keep in mind that consultations are interactive and collaborative, so come prepared to work actively on your writing. Also, note that Teams allows for file sharing, audio/visual sharing, screen sharing, collaborative writing, and chat features. We encourage you to take notes during your session and/or save any changes you make at the end before logging out. Your consultant can help you access these features. We look forward to working with you!
Online Appointment Scheduling
To schedule an appointment, please follow the steps below:
- Visit WC Online and register for an account using your USF credentials.
- Select the "Writing Studio Fall 2020" Schedule in the drop down menu if it doesn't automatically appear.
- Select a day/time that works for your schedule (NOTE: Graduate students should only book appointments with consultants who are labeled as "Graduate Consultants.")
- Click on the appointment block you'd like to reserve (should resemble a white box) and answer the prompted questions to make your appointment.
- Check your USF email address (usf.edu) for a Teams meeting invitation.
- Accept the Teams invitation to add the Writing Studio session to your calendar.
Access Your Online Appointment
- Join the Teams Writing Studio appointment at your scheduled time.
- Your consultant will log in at the top of the hour (:00) to work with you. Note: You can log in 10 minutes early if you would like to do so to ensure that everything is working properly.
If you experience technical difficulties before or during your session, please email email@example.com for assistance. We will do our best to help you and communicate with your consultant.
If you continue to experience technical difficulties, we may encourage you to contact USF IT for assistance.