Former Students Returning
Requirements to Enter the College of Engineering
Former students returning are considered as transfer students for admission. Please refer to the transfer student admission requirements.
Additional requirements must be met for degree progression in the specific degree programs. These requirements may be found in the Undergraduate Catalog and on our major flowcharts and curriculum guides.
Former Student Returning Checklist
- Review major requirements, see flowcharts and curriculum guides for undergraduate majors.
- Follow-up to be sure all final transcripts have been submitted to USF
- Meet with an academic advisor in order to register for classes
- Learn about available programs and resources (listed below)
Transfer Programs and Resources
As new transfer students in the College of Engineering, we offer programs and resources to provide students with opportunities to start on a path to academic success. Visit these sites to learn more.
- Foundations of Engineering, a mandatory orientation course
- Career Services
- Undergraduate Research Experience
- Academic Advising and more