The Office Decision Support (ODS) operates under the leadership of Dr. Eric Eisenberg, Interim Provost and Executive Vice President and Dr. Theresa Chisolm, Vice Provost for Strategic Planning, Performance and Accountability. The office is led by Associate Vice President, Dr. Valeria Garcia.
The mission of the Office of Decision Support (ODS) is to facilitate leadership decision-making by providing data, analysis, business solutions and reporting for USF and to coordinate academic planning, reporting and related needs for USF. ODS supports the University by ensuring competitive performance and institutional accreditation.
ODS serves as a central support office to the university by providing the following:
- Valid, reliable and actionable analyses to support decision-making;
- Serves as the official data and reporting source for student and faculty data;
- Promotes sound assessment practices across all academic programs and support units;
- Oversight of program planning and review, and quality improvement initiatives;
- Provides student and faculty data, analytics and modeling for units campus-wide;
- Coordinates with the state governing body, external reporting, and accrediting agencies.