Non-Degree Admission and Alternate Calendar Course Registration

Apply online here for admission as a non-degree seeker or to request to be added to an alternate calendar course after self-service Drop/Add week via OASIS has closed. Alternative calendar courses don't follow a traditional 16 week schedule, typically starting later and/or ending earlier than full semester courses. Adding an alternative calendar course after self-service Drop/Add week via OASIS requires using the online Enrollment Assistant. Withdraw from alternative calendar courses either in person at the Office of the Registrar or by faxing a signed request to (813) 974-5271 or emailing it to Include your name, your USF ID number, the 5-digit course reference number (CRN) of the course(s) from which you wish to be withdrawn and your signature.

Your USF Non-Degree student application with payment of the non-refundable application fee can be submitted online. You may also use this online form to make yourself eligible to register for an alternate calendar course. Remember to select University of South Florida (USF) and Non-Degree listed alphabetically or a Graduate Certificate program when asked, "What is your intended program of study?" If you apply and do not attend in the for which you applied, you may submit an Update Term of Entry Form for up to two terms, without reapplying.

Proof of Florida residency for determining your eligibility to pay in-state tuition rates may be submitted directly to the Registration & Records Office on any USF campus you are planning to attend. Please be advised that Financial Aid is not available for Non-Degree seeking students.

All students, regardless of age, must complete a mandatory medical history form available from USF Student Health Services. All students born after 1956 must also present documented proof of immunity to measles (Rubeola) and Rubella (German measles). Foreign nationals must comply with the State University System's Insurance requirements by providing proof of insurance to the USF Student Health Services Office prior to registration.

Similarly, a Permanent Resident Alien, i.e. a "Green Card" holder, may submit photocopies of both sides of his/her Alien Registration card. And foreign nationals presently in the United States may submit documentation of their current immigration status to the particular USF campus where you plan to attend.

Please be advised a maximum of 14 credit hours may be applied to an Undergraduate program, or 12 credit hours to a Graduate program.

Because of demand for some courses, Non-Degree students may only register during the first week of the semester in College of Business Administration courses and only with college/departmental permission.

The non-refundable application processing fee for Non-Degree seekers is $30. You can also enroll as a Non-Degree student in a Graduate Certificate program for which this online application can be used; however, their non-refundable application fee is also $30 and departmental approval is required. NOTE: the approval form at cannot be submitted online.

You cannot apply Non-Degree seeking if you have previously been denied USF undergraduate admission or if you previously attended USF but have not been awarded your degree. Do not apply as a Non-Degree-seeker unless you are in good academic standing with your last institution or if you are already admitted to USF as a degree-seeker and have not earned a degree from another institution.

IMPORTANT: Non-Degree applicants are bound by the University's regulations concerning completeness and accuracy of application information. Making false or fraudulent statements regarding prior conduct may result in disciplinary action, invalidation of credits earned and registration eligibility rescinded. Should any information change prior to registration, Non-Degree applicants must notify the USF Office of the Registrar. The University may refuse admission to a student whose record shows previous misconduct not in the best interest of the University community.

Please be certain you read and understand these instructions before proceeding to the online application.

Apply online here.