Incubation: More than a place
The Tampa Bay Technology Incubator (TBTI) is one vehicle through which USF CONNECT grows successful companies. TBTI supports technology research as a catalyst for economic development and advocates the creation and development of facilities for high-technology companies and related support functions.
One way TBTI is able to assist is by providing access to critical costly research equipment. Many companies originate in the community and seek our support to evolve their concepts to commercialization.
- Experienced Mentors
- Networking Events
- Educational Seminars
- Professional Conference Rooms
- High-Tech Office Space
- Mentoring Rooms
- Access to Scientific Equipment
- 3-D Printing and Protyping Lab
- State-of-the-art wet labs
- Access to USF Faculty, Staff and Interns
- USF Resources and Amenities
Economic impact of TBTI companies includes:
- $74,112 average full time salary and $41,143 average part time salary for current client salaried jobs
- $180.2 million in total external funding received by current companies to date
- $1.8 million in external funding received in the past year
- $4 million total revenue generated in the past year
- 67 TBTI companies served in past year
- 173 employees jobs created and retained
*These statistics are reflective of our current TBTI companies.
Interested in joining TBTI?
Visit our application page for an overview of the admission process and selection criteria.