Connect With Students
Advertise Your Research: Students Find You
The Office of High Impact Practices and Undergraduate Research offers faculty an avenue to find undergraduate students through a 'matchmaking' service where faculty can advertise their requests for undergraduate students to join their research.
We recommend a title and a short paragraph that includes these topics:
- Discipline and details about the research
- Details about the duties the undergraduate student(s) would perform
- Required skills, training, or educational background interested students would need to have
- Required time commitment (hours per week)
- If relevant: USF campus, project time frame, due dates, or hourly pay (pay is rare)
- Contact information so students can reach you, and required components of their application
- If you wish to have such a “help wanted” advertisement posted by our office, please fill out the following form:
You can view this matchmaking service and current postings on the Student Undergraduate Research section of our site.
Postings can be removed at any time by contacting us.