Schedule An Appointment
Currently we are advising students remotely by phone, email and online video chat
using Microsoft Teams app. Click here for a guide to using Microsoft Teams.
Please schedule an appointment with an academic advisor by clicking on the appropriate link.
If you have an immediate concern, please email an advisor.
Peak Advising Periods
During peak advising periods students walking in to speak with an advisor may experience extra long wait times. We recommend students make an appointment to shorten wait times.
Fall Term: Mid-August through first week in September and mid-October through November 20
Spring Term: The first three weeks in January and mid-March through April 20
During the summer, the academic advisors participate in orientation so please schedule an appointment.
Important Semester Dates
- Last day to withdraw; no refund & no academic penalty, April 3
- Registration for summer and 2020 classes begins on April 6
- Last Day of Classes, April 29
- Reading Days, April 30 and May 1
- Final Exams, May 2 - 7
- Grades post on OASIS, May 15