Schedule An Appointment
We meet with students with or without a scheduled appointment during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. We happily accept walk-ins for students who have immediate concerns, quick questions, or stop by during non-peak advising periods.
To schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, click on the appropriate link.
Peak Advising Periods
During peak advising periods students walking in to speak with an advisor may experience extra long wait times. We recommend students make an appointment to shorten wait times.
Fall Term: Mid-August through first week in September and mid-October through November 20
Spring Term: The first three weeks in January and mid-March through April 20
During the summer, the academic advisors participate in orientation so please schedule an appointment or if walking in call ahead at 813-974-2684 to be sure an advisor is available.
Limited Walk-in Advising Days
Due to orientation events, there will be limited walk-in advising available. Advisors may only visit with students who have scheduled appointments or students who walk-in with urgent time sensitive needs.
- January 2019: (afternoon hours) 2, 3, 4
- May 2019: 29, 31
- June 2019: 11, 14, 18, 20, 21, 25
- July 2019: 9, 10, 12, 16-19, 23-26, 30, 31
- August 2019: 2, 6, 13-15
- Fall 2018 grades post on OASIS, December 14
- Last day to register for Spring 2019 classes without late fee, January 4
- First Day of Spring 2019 Classes, January 7
- Drop/Add week ends, January 11
- Graduation Application Deadline, February 1
- Mid-term grades post on OASIS, March 4
- Spring Break Week, March 11 - 17
- Last day to drop class(es) with "W" grade is March 23
- Reading Days are (Thursday and Friday) April 25 & 26
- Final exams take place April 27 - May 2