Speak with an Advisor
Schedule an appointment
Please schedule an appointment with an academic advisor by clicking on the appropriate link. (NOTE: Newly admitted summer and fall 2023 students should schedule their appointment with an advisor so that is occurs after the College of Engineering orientation canvas module has been completed.)
If you have an immediate concern, please email an advisor.
same day advising
Current USF students may speak with an available advisor either in-person or online to address quick questions.
Please note: These unscheduled visits are meant to last about 15 minutes and are not a replacement for traditional advising appointments.
Walk-in Hours for Fall:
- Location: ENC 1302
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Online Drop-In Advising via Archivum - Click Here
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00pm
- Select Get in Line (virtual walk-in queue)
- Select Microsoft Teams (Download Microsoft Teams)
- Guide to using Microsoft Teams
Peak Advising Periods
During peak advising periods students walking in to speak with an advisor may experience extra long wait times. We recommend students make an appointment to shorten wait times.
Fall Term: Mid-August through first week in September and mid-October through November 20
Spring Term: The first three weeks in January and mid-March through April 20
During the summer term, the academic advisors participate in orientation so please schedule an appointment.
Important Semester Dates
- Summer C mid-term grades post, June 28
- Summer C last day to withdraw (grade W), July 1
- Summer C classes end, July 21
- Summer B last day to register (avoid fee), June 23
- Summer B classes begin, June 26
- Summer B mid-term grades post, July 19
- Summer B last day to withdraw (grade W), July 22
- Summer B classes end, August 4
- Summer 2023 Final grades visible in OASIS, August 11
- Fall 2023 last day to register (avoid fee), August 18
- Fall 2023 classes begin, August 21
- Fall 2023 drop/add ends, August 25
- Fall 2023 residency reclassification applications due, August 25