Permits and Forms
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FORMS:
The College of Engineering course permit request form is for assistance registering for general courses typically taken in the first two years of the program (those without locks on the flowchart). View flowcharts for each major to understand which courses are in the first two years of the program.
For help registering for upper division College of Engineering courses (those typically taken in the 3rd or 4th year and/or have locks on the flowchart), please see this department contact list.
Click on the below links if you need registration help for other courses:
- Mechanical Courses: EML 3035 Programming, EML 3022 CAD, and EML 3500 are restricted to majors only. No restricted permits will be issued for these three courses.
- Program Design COP 3514
- Math courses (Engineering Calculus, Differential Equations, Intro to Discrete Structures, Discrete Math, Intro Statistics)
- Chemistry courses (Chemistry for Engineers, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry)
- Biology courses (Biology I or II)
- Physics courses (Conceptual Physics, General Physics I or II with Calculus PHY 2048 or PHY 2049)
- English courses (Composition I and II, ENC 3246)
Students who are changing majors to a program in the college, but have not fully met admission requirements for the major, should use this form. To see the college admissions criteria, visit the College of Engineering section in the Undergraduate Catalog and click on "Admission Requirements."
Continuing pre-major students in the College of Engineering and students changing majors to a program in the college who have fully met the admission requirements for the major should use this form to declare their major. To view the major admission requirements, visit the Undergraduate Catalog, select your program name/major, and then scroll down to view the entrance requirements.
The Office of the Registrar has a forms page which has all the general university forms listed below and more.
- Academic Regulations Committee (ARC) petition forms - Late Drop/Add petition form, Medical form, Instructor form, Reinstatement after dismissal form
- Change of Address form
- Change of Name Request form
- Course Audit form
- Fee Adjustment Request form
- Grade Forgiveness Request form
- Late Registration Fee Waiver form
- Repeat Course Surcharge Waiver form
- Summer Hours Waiver form