Faculty and Staff
Students can earn the Global Citizen Award through a variety of curricular or co-curricular experiences (or a combination of both). Learn about the requirements of the Global Citizen Award.
Students pursuing the Global Citizen Award receive the GCAP attribute in Degree Works. Click here for questions you can ask students pursuing the Award. Students who have completed the Global Citizen Award receive the GCAA attribute in Degree Works.
- Is a student interested in beginning the GC Award? Help them register for an SYA Workshop.
- Is a student pursuing the GC Award through curricular experiences? Help them find...
- Global Citizen Award flyer - We can provide you with flyers for your students, just ask.
You can serve as a resource for faculty in your department by spreading the word about the Global Citizens Project.
- Faculty can certify any undergraduate course with a permanent course number as a GC course. Learn about the ways we can help faculty certify.
- Departments can certify any undergraduate degree program as a Global Pathway. A Global Pathway makes it easier for students to earn the Global Citizen Award in the context of their degree. Learn more here.
- Faculty can invite us into any undergraduate course to help students learn about the GC Award. Schedule a GCP Info Session.
- Faculty can view, assign, or show their undergraduate students our interactive online info session, "What in the World is a Global Citizen?"
You, too, can be a part of USF's community of global citizens!
- You can learn more about the Global Citizen Award by viewing our interactive online info session, "What in the World is a Global Citizen?"
- Drop in to explore global topics from certified GC courses in the Global Scholars Circuit. This event is intended for the entire USF community, so invite your students and
- Attend 4 sessions in the same semester and receive a certificate of completion.