Frequently Used Resources
- Gems Appointment Refresher class GEM201. Online course covers job codes crosswalk and creating an ASF. Training enrollment is available through GEMS Self Service. Self Service > Learning and Development > Search by Course Name
- Faculty Administrative Codes
- FTE & Standard Hours Conversion Chart
- GEMS Appointments Training Guide. Detailed instructions on creating an ASF and submitting appointments for processing.
- Graduate Assistantship Guidelines and Policies Handbook. Information regarding Graduate Assistant appointments.
- Faculty Out-of-Cycle Compensation Request for Approval Form
- Salary Calculator. Use it to convert semester salaries for employment dates less than the entire period.