How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in USF Graduate Certificates. Please review the admission requirements to see if a graduate certificate is right for you.
When you're ready to apply, review the application process for a step-by-step guide and download necessary application forms. Additional information is available for international applicants.
Your completed application is due to the Graduate Certificate office at least two weeks before the start of the semester for which you are applying. Deadlines are as follows:
- Summer 2019 – April 19, 2019
- Fall 2019 – August 2, 2019
- Spring 2020 – December 6, 2019 (Application opens May 6, 2019)
Alternative calendar certificates have different application deadlines. Visit the individual programs for dates.
Prior to starting the application process please note:
- Some certificates require additional materials. Please read the specific certificate program page to see if any additional application materials are required.
- International students will need to provide additional documentation.
- If you are applying to multiple Graduate Certificate programs, please apply for each one separately.
Admission to a graduate certificate program does not imply automatic acceptance into a graduate degree program.