USF COVID-19 Rapid Response Grant Program
- Round 3 of the Rapid Response Research Grant Program
The Call for Letters of Intent is now closed. Invitations to submit a full proposal were sent via email on July 23, 2020.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - Round 3 (PDF)
- Pandemic Response Research Network (PRRN) website
- Task Force Reports for COVID-19 Research Funding
- For questions, contact USFRI Rapid Response
Round One - USF Creates Pandemic Response Research Network, Invests in Projects Addressing
April 22, 2020
Initiative organizes USF’s research efforts to fight current and future pandemics.
Round Two - USF COVID-19 Rapid Response Research Effort Delivers Funding in Second
Round of Pandemic Projects
May 29, 2020
Fourteen new projects will address global issues from infection detection to public perception of virus danger.
Round Three - USF supports COVID-19 research partnerships with new seed grants
September 2, 2020
Projects link USF faculty researchers with community organizations, companies to implement discoveries and innovations.