USF Counseling Center
The USF Counseling Center is a Continuing Education sponsor approved by the American Psychological Association and registered with CE Broker within the State of Florida. This allow us to sponsor Continuing Education opportunities for licensed psychologists, social workers, mental health counselors, and marriage & family therapists.
Continuing Education Exchange Network
The USF Counseling Center is currently in the process of developing a pilot program to promote collaboration within counseling centers at Florida colleges and universities to increase opportunities for quality continuing education presentations for their providers.
- Overview of Exchange Network - Link to Powerpoint PDF (to be uploaded)
- Apply for Membership - Link to Qualtrics Survey (to be uploaded)
- Membership is granted at the agency level (e.g. USF Counseling Center)
- A point person must be identified (e.g. Michael Rogers, email@example.com)
- There is no financial cost for membership
- During intial application, prospective members must indicate either:
- Counseling center staff that would be able and willing to provide at least one CE presentation to network members during the 2023-2024 academic year
- Or the willingness to sponsor a virtual CE workshop using an external presenter and make it open to Exchange Network members during the 2023-2024 academic year
- Continuing Education Spreadsheet - Link to Online Spreadsheet (to be uploaded)
If you have any questions about the Continuing Education Exchange Network, please email Michael Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org