What We Do
Resources for Supporting the Asian Community
The USF Counseling Center recognizes the pain and anguish associated with recently publicized acts of anti-Asian hate crimes. We affirm the dignity of all our Asian community members, and stand opposed to all forms of xenophobia, oppression, and racism. If you have been impacted by this or other challenging current events, please contact us at 813-974-2831 for support. After hours, press 3 to be connected with our 24/7 support line.
Click here learn more about how the Asian community is being affected by forms of xenophobia, oppression, and racism.
Below are resources to support our Asian community:
- USF Office of Multicultural Affairs Anti Racist Resources
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Free bystander intervention training to stop anti-Asian/American and xenophobic harassment
- AAPA Division on Practice list of COVID-related mental health resources
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) Hate Crimes Task Force and Pro Bono Legal Resources
- Asian American Mental Health Collective directory of APISAA therapists
- Hate Crime Reporting
- Airbnb's Resources for Allyship and Fighting Anti-Asian Discrimination