What We Do
wHAT IS tao?
TAO is confidential, convenient and controlled by you. TAO is an online library of engaging, interactive resources to learn life skills and feel better now. TAO can help you quickly learn new skills that leave a lasting impact. TAO is supported by scientific research, and is effective at helping college students with common issues.
TAO is designed to be an integral part of your counseling experience. You can use TAO with your counselor to track your progress and build the knowledge, self-awareness and skills you need to achieve your personalized goals. You can use TAO independent of a counselor HERE.
- Educational content
- Behavior and emotion logs and journals
- A large mindfulness library
- More wellness resources
Preview of a few TAO modules:
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Here are the steps to get you started in TAO:
- Enter your name and email address on the enrollment form. Use your university email address.
- Enter a password.
- Leave the Enrollment Key field blank. Fill out the demographics and Informed Consent form, and click 'Sign Me Up!'
- Check your email. You will be sent a confirmation link which you must click on before signing in.