Global Achievement Awards
friday, October 20, 2022
Breakfast: 8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Awards Program: 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
USF World is proud to sponsor the Global Excellence Awards Program. The Global Excellence Awards recognize the remarkable work of our faculty, staff, administrators, and university organizations as together we raise the global reputation of the University of South Florida.
- The 2022 Global Excellence Awards will recognize the remarkable work of our faculty,
staff, administrators, and the USF community whose contributions have advanced the
University of South Florida’s global reputation.
- Awards will be presented by USF President Rhea Law at the Global Excellence Awards Breakfast on October 20, 2022. Please hold this date on your calendar. RSVP information will be displayed soon.
Awards will be presented for significant global achievement, engagement, and /or support services to:
USF World Advisory Council
USF World Global Stewards
Virtual Global Exchange Leads
Selected USF Team or Program - university unit, department, program, or initiative
Selected USF Faculty Member - university employee serving in a research and /or teaching position
Selected USF Administrator or Staff Member - university employee serving in an administrative or staff position
Fulbright Faculty and Scholar Recipients
REVIEW CRITERIA MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Recognized global achievement(s) to USF within the 2021-2022 academic calendar year
- Impact of the achievement(s) on the university and global communities
- Uniqueness or significance of the global achievement(s) - especially when decreased
international mobility was taken into account
- Opportunity for extending global systems/processes throughout USF as a result of the
- Implications for continued student success and impact on the global footprint of USF
Kathy Weber, Executive Administrative Specialist for Dr. Kiki Caruson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-974-1218