Alumni and Friends

Give Now

There are many ways to contribute financially to the success of Judy Genshaft Honors College students and any amount helps. You can contact Judy Kane at either or at 813-974-1246 to discuss options. You can also schedule your gift online here.

You may also contact Ms. Kane for more information about establishing a named scholarship fund (endowed or operating), or options to include the Judy Genshaft Honors College in your estate plan.

Thank you for your contribution!