Current Students

Student Forms

Internship Interest Form

Community Service Completion Form

Global Experience Completion Form

Academic Requirements Completion Form

Honors College Exit Form

Honors Course Permit Form (May be used to request permits for all Honors College courses. For Honors Capstone Courses, be sure to include the section number for the course in which you plan to register. Note: Permits for Thesis II will be automatically granted at the end of the term to students who successfully complete Thesis I.)

Honors Undergraduate Research Contract (Must be received by Ms. Joan Field prior to drop/add for enrollment in IDH4910)

Continuing Students Form (Please see Continuing Students Webpage)