- Community Service Completion Form
- Global Experience Completion Form
- Academic Requirements Completion Form
- Experiential Learning Completion Form
- EL Job Experience Form (Add to EL form If using job experience as an EL)
TAMPA HONORS COURSE PERMIT FORM
May be used to request permits for designated Judy Genshaft Honors College courses, such as Thesis II.
- Permits for Thesis II will be issued after receiving the final course grade for Thesis I at the end of the semester.
- IDH 4950 Capstone courses: Registration for capstone courses on the Tampa campus will not require a permit. Seniors may register beginning March 27, juniors beginning April 3, and then all students beginning April 10. Students with extenuating circumstances who need priority should contact their Honors advisor.
ST. PETERSBURG HONORS COURSE PERMIT REQUEST AND REGISTRATION ERROR FORM
Used for registration errors and permit requests all Judy Genshaft Honors College courses on the St. Petersburg campus. Permit Priority will be given to St. Petersburg campus students, permits for other campus students will be reviewed after the first week of registration.
HONORS UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH CONTRACT
Must be received by Joan Field prior to drop/add for enrollment in IDH 4910.
CONTINUING STUDENTS FORM
Please see continuing students page for more information.
INTERNSHIP COURSE FORM
For Honors students who already have an internship or research project confirmed and want to enroll in the Honors internship course (IDS 3947). Please provide all requested information, including the term, and number of credits you are requesting (0-6cr) based on the number of hours you will be working (1cr = 45 hours total, for the term).
Please note: IDS 3947 does not count towards students’ Honors core course requirements.
JUDY GENSHAFT HONORS COLLEGE EXIT FORM
For students who would like to leave the Judy Genshaft Honors College. We strongly suggest talking to your academic advisor before proceeding.