Honors Career Panel Series
Ready for what’s next? Attend the Judy Genshaft Honors College Career Panel Series to gain insight from Honors alumni on their current jobs, careers, and advanced degrees.
Answering Your Big Questions
- What are the main skills required in your job?
- What made you a competitive applicant?
- How did you become aware of your own strengths and abilities?
- What advice would you give yourself as a sophomore?
- When you supervise or hire someone, what skills and abilities do you look for?
- What about your job motivates you?
When and Where
Honors Career Panel 1:
Friday, March 31, 2023 | 3 – 4:30 p.m. | RSVP for MS Teams link
- Justin Doherty, Jr. – Medical School
- Usama Saleem – Engineering Graduate School
- Kenny Ezevillo – Management Consulting
- Rossana Benavides Cordova – Deutsche Bank
Honors Career Panel 2:
Friday, April 7, 2023 | 3 – 4:30 p.m. | RSVP for MS Teams link
- Vaibhav Agarwal – Goldman Sachs
- Richard Crouse – Yale University
- Jim Mirzakhalov – Entrepreneur and Co-founder Monic.ai
- Yehia Helwa – NASA Intern
Questions, comments, or requests for reasonable accommodations, please contact Krysta Banke.