Satellite Oceanography Laboratory
Time-series of non-seasonal ocean mass component of global mean sea level (GMSL) derived from GRACE, along with GMSL estimated from altimetry and thermosteric sea level estimated from Argo floats. The altimetry data are from R. Steven Nerem at the University of Colorado, and can be downloaded. The thermosteric time-series is from NOAA NODC and can be downloaded. Unfiltered time-series of ocean mass variations in mm of sea level can be downloaded.
- Mapping error in Southern Ocean transport computed from satellite altimetry and Argo
- Sea Level Rise in Florida: Science, Impacts, and Options
- Climate controls multi-decadal variability in U.S. extreme sea level records
- Is There a 60-Year Oscillation in Global Mean Sea Level?
- Using Ocean Bottom Pressure from the Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) to Estimate Transport Variability in the Southern Indian Ocean
- Google Scholar for all publications
Maps of monthly ocean bottom pressure in cm of equivalent water layer based on updated Release-05 products, are available.