- Spring 2024
- Fall 2023
- Summer 2023
- Spring 2023
- Fall 2022
- Summer 2022
- Spring 2022
- Fall 2021
- Summer 2021
- Spring 2021
- Fall 2020
- Summer 2020
- Spring 2020
- Classes and locations are subject to changes, make sure to check your schedule in OASIS regularly for any changes, especially the week before classes.
- Summer Session Limitations: Thesis sections are limited in Summer session to students who are graduating. There will be a designated section of Dissertation for Doctoral Candidates who are not defending. Please make sure to enroll in Thesis and Dissertation hours during Fall and Spring when possible to fulfill the thesis and dissertation requirements for graduation.
- Please see the Master’s checklist and PhD checklist for course requirement details.
- To request a permit for a formal CMS course, please email your UID, the CRN, and your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and the instructor listed.
- All sections of Thesis require a permit. Please email your UID, the CRN, and your request to email@example.com.
- Student must be admitted to Doctoral Candidacy to register for Dissertation hours.
How to Register
All students must register for courses using OASIS. OASIS is USF’s Online Access Student Information System. OASIS provides USF applicants and new, current and former students online access to their student records. You will need the Course Registration Number “CRN” of the courses you wish to register for before you login to OASIS. Obtain the CRN numbers by viewing the current course schedule listed at the top of this page.
Non-Marine Science Majors & Requesting Permits
Students wishing to enroll in our courses who are not USF Marine Science majors may request a permit by emailing the professor teaching that course. Please included your transcripts, University ID number (U#), and the course subject, number, and CRN (see course schedule above for details) in the email requesting a permit.
Non-Degree and Certificate Students
If you are not currently a USF student, you can sign up as a non-degree-seeking student by completing the non-degree application. These applications are processed through the Office of the Registrar and require payment of a $30 non-refundable fee. Once your application is accepted and you are assigned a University ID number (U#), please follow the instructions above to request a permit to register for the course. Please note, non-degree registration typically opens two weeks before the start of classes.
Immunization Requirements for Registration
You will need to prove your immunization records with health services in order to register for any in-person class. Contact Student Health Services to ensure your immunization requirements are fulfilled. The immunization forms and requirements needed before you can register for classes are available on the Student Health Services website.
Course offerings & rotation
Courses are sorted by discipline. Instructors, frequency taught, curricular requirements, and cross-listed sections (if applicable), are noted.
Please see the USF Course Catalog/Inventory or the schedule in the term offered for pre-requisite requirements.
Course Search (University Wide)
To view all the courses offered by the university, use the following search: