Academic Program Review
In accordance with Regulation 8.015, the BOG requires the cyclic review of all academic degree programs in State universities at least every seven years. Programs with specialized accreditation that includes external reviews may substitute that process for the purpose of program review. The results of the program reviews are expected to inform strategic planning, program development, and budgeting decisions at the university level and, when appropriate at the state level.
Academic Program Review Process and Procedure
The USF Program Review Procedures provide a description of the Academic Program Review process and guidelines for the reports that are required for the review.
- Guidelines for Academic Program Review
- Program Review Overview
- Academic Program Review Calendar
- Undergraduate Program Self Study Template
- Graduate Program Self Study Template
- Inter-Departmental Program Self Study Template
- Department Self Study Template
- Mid-cycle Specialized Accreditation Self Study Template
- Dean's Report Template
- External Reviewer's Report Template
- External Evaluator Nomination Form
- Itinerary Template - Template 1 (Opening Lunch); Template 2 (Opening Dinner)
- Board of Governors Executive Summary Report Template
Program Review Resources
- Board of Governor's Regulation 8.015
- Request for Extension of Time for Program Review
- Access to Post-Graduation Outcomes Data About Your Graduates
- Access to Student Satisfaction Data From Your Graduates
- USF Policy 10-062
- Academic Program Review Document Library is maintained internally by Institutional Effectiveness; if you need access to any program-specific documentation, please reach out to Jonna DeSantis at email@example.com.