The Benchmarking Suite is a set of tools used to perform benchmarking of research metrics against other universities.
Academic Analytics benchmarking portal containing data for over 400 research universities in the U.S., organized by institution and discipline, with standardized, aggregated metrics of comparison
- Benchmark research strengths vs. peers
- Perform department program reviews
- Explore funding, publication, and honorific award profiles
- Identify vulnerabilities, strengths, and weaknesses for strategic planning
- See graduates working in academia and gauge their progress
Academic administrators: Provost and applicable Vice Provosts, Deans, Associate Deans for Research, Department Chairs, and their designees.