Find Your Sports Club
Whether you are a student who enjoys the excitement of learning something new, or you are a top-tier athletes who strives to remain competitive while at USF, let the Sports Clubs program connect you with smaller communities who share those same skills and interests.
We empower our students to engage one another by learning, practicing, building lifelong friendships, and competing on and off campus, in over 40 different competitive and recreational sports!
Interested in joining an ESport Club? Check out the new ESports website!
Don't see a sport club?
Don't see an activity that you were looking for, or want more information about our active clubs? We can help you get involved and start one! Contact our staff at:
JOIN A CLUB
- Must be a USF student
- Enrolled in at least one credit hour
- Some club requirements for competition team members
- All experience levels welcome. Some clubs may require you to acquire a minimum skill and/or fitness level in order to fully participate in all club activities
- Contact or attend a practice or event
- All club contact, practice, and even information can be found above by clicking on the club photo and on their Bullsconnect page
- All sport clubs funded by Student Government are free to join. However, club members may need to fund raise or pau out of pocket for some expenses, such as equipment, apparel, or travel
- Some clubs will hold tryouts to determine travel teams. Individuals who do not make a club's travel team are still club members and may participate in non-competition club activites
- The frequency of practices and level of competition varies from club to club. For more information, please contact the club. You may also reference the club's Classification Level.
- The university hold no blanket insurance policy for sport clubs participants.
- All club participants are strongly encouraged to purchase personal comprehensive accident/health insurance.
- An injured participant is responsible for all financial obligations incurred and any treatment necessitated by injury.
- It is highly recommended that all club participants receive a physical examination from a physician prior to participatio.
- All club participants have access to Athletic Training services. Participants are encouraged to discuss with the Athletic Trainer any known physical conditions which may limit participation.
- All club participants are encouraged to wear proper dress and appropriate protextive equipment. If the participants chooses not to use such equipment, the participant must realize that he/she is doing so at his/her own risk.
The Sport Club Program does not support hazing in any form. For more information on hazing and how to keep out of your organizations, please visit Bulls Don't Haze.
The Sport Clubs Council (SCC) is a student organization that works in conjunction with the Sport Clubs Office to administer the Sport Clubs Program. Each sport club at USF is a member of the Sport Clubs Council. For more information on the Sport Clubs Council, please visit their BullsConnect page.
Members of the Sport Clubs Council Executive Board provide insight on sport club issues, represent sport club athletes at University functions, and allocate funding to all sport clubs.