What We Do
Outreach and Prevention
The Counseling Center offers education and skills development for building resilience and effective coping methods. We do this through events, presentations, use of technology, and campus partnerships. Objectives include:
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Enhancing Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Stress Management and Relaxation Skills
- Relating Across Cultures
- Time Management and Procrastination
- Understanding Depression and Anxiety
Reqeust a presentation
If you would like a presentation to raise awareness and skills for your class or student organization, please request a presentation. We also offer suicide prevention gatekeeper training for anyone on the Tampa campus through Campus Connect.
Please Note: Due to high student demand we will not be able to meet any requests during the last six weeks of a semester.