Fall Wellness Services
Resources to care for your body, mind, and social life
- HOW TO USE OUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS RESOURCES
- SAFETY MEASURES TO REMEMBER
- RESOURCES TO CARE FOR YOUR BODY, MIND, AND SOCIAL LIFE
- REMOTE HEALTH & WELLNESS SERVICES
This Fall, we've got your back with Health and Wellness resources. Learn about our Fall resources HERE.
USF Health and Wellness is offering online, and in-person services. Learn how to use our resources HERE.
If you have a lot of questions about how campus will look in the Fall, that's okay! Read USF's FAQ page.
USF's Student Guideline is the one-stop-shop for everything students need to know about USF this Fall.
Click HERE to read the official USF phased approach to returning to campus.
Use our Student Tool Kit to get everything you need for a successful Fall semester.
Click HERE for more information on where and how to wear your mask.
Click HERE to learn how to stay safe, have fun and make friends at USF.
Find out more about what USF is doing to clean high touch points and surfaces HERE.
Click HERE for more info on University of South Florida's Hand Sanitizer vending machines.
- Connect with others by joining a virtual Counseling Center group
- Move your body and take virtual fitness classes from Recreation and Wellness
- Meet with a physician for COVID-19 and other needs at the Student Health Services
- Become an active bystander & smart activist/ally through trainings with the Center for Victim Advocacy and Violence Prevention
- Sleep / Self care - Learn how to care for your mind and body by focusing on your sleep hygiene
- Coaching - overcome obstacles to reach your goals
- Serve your mind and try out TAO
- Learn #HowToCollege this year. Access videos, helpful how-to's and tips to best navigate your USF experience.
- Meet other USF Bulls and make lasting friendships with fun events and activities.
- Learn how to find acceptance within yourself and your surroundings to be well this fall. Learn more HERE.
Is it the stigma? The time? USF TAO provides online and mobile tools to help you conquer day-to-day struggles.
Read our guide to stay organized, manage your time, and finish your semester strong.
Feel better NOW with everything from guided relaxation to living a healthy lifestyle and cultivating happiness, USF has remote resources to help you feel well.
Putting your health and wellness first will help you succeed, both inside, and outside the classroom. Access health and wellness information, and resources you may need to navigate college.
Recreation & Wellness is offering live and on-demand group fitness classes, structured workouts, esports competitions, and special events.