Honors ambassadors are a dynamic student team who serve as liaisons for guest services and building operations at the Judy Genshaft Honors College. Honors ambassadors are more than Honors team members; they're the bridge that connects the Honors College to the greater community. Beyond helping with daily operations, these student leaders assist in ensuring that all visitors, including current students, USF faculty and staff, prospective students, alumni, and others enjoy a positive experience whenever they interact with the Judy Genshaft Honors College.
Judy Genshaft Honors College ambassadors:
- Provide a positive first impression and guest service experience for all visitors
- Support inquiries from visitors and potential students
- Assist staff by monitoring incoming phone calls and messages
- Maintain an organized and welcoming front desk environment
- Assist with building operations, special events, and more
BECOME AN HONORS AMBASSADOR
Honors ambassadors are proud examples of what it means to be an Honors Bull. Becoming
an Honors ambassador isn't just an employment opportunity; it's a chance to develop
valuable professional skills, make meaningful connections, and gain leadership experience
– all in an inclusive and collaborative environment.
Students are encouraged to check this page regularly for opportunities to become an Honors ambassador.