Professional Employment

Application Process

Professional Positions

To apply for a professional position within Housing & Residential Education, please visit this website to search and apply for positions via Careers@USF. You will need a cover letter, resume, and three references to complete your application.

Graduate Positions

Graduate students within the College Student Affairs (CSA) Program are typically given priority for graduate assistantships within Housing & Residential Education.

Students interested in the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with a concentration in College Student Affairs (CSA) must first apply to the program and follow the steps outlined on this website to apply for a graduate assistantship.

Graduate students exploring fields of study outside the CSA Program should email their application materials for a graduate assistantship within Residential Education to These students are encouraged to submit their application materials by January 15. However, we also welcome submissions after this date as interviews will be offered on a rolling basis. Application materials include a cover letter, resume, and three references.