Orientation lasts two to four days depending on your program. You will get your Orientation Schedule on the first day during check-in.
Please arrive at the INTO USF Center, FAO 100 at the time indicated in your Orientation email. You must be present for the entire duration of Orientation. Please do not be late and make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes!
Here are some sessions you will go to during your Orientation, depending on your program and start date:
- Receiving your USF student ID card
- Campus Tour
- Credentials (Pathway Only)
- Immigration Document Check Session
- Payment session with INTO Finance
- Placement testing
- Academic advising session
- Clinic Session