Academic Knowledge Management (AKM)
Academic Knowledge Management (AKM) works holistically and collaboratively with various stakeholders to enhance the functionality of the Student Information System (Banner) and manage Academic Affairs projects. AKM delivers analysis, management and support via two specialized teams.
This is what each of the AKM teams do:
- Analysis for all Banner projects
- Product Owner for SIS Agile team which includes managing the Agile backlog
- Partner with IT on SIS Agile team to provide Concept Proposals, Investment Proposals, Business Cases and all project related functional documents.
- Manages Banner warm site testing
- Manages UAT testing for major Banner upgrades
- Analysis for all DegreeWorks projects that impact Banner
Academic Affairs Projects Team
- Project Management for Academic Affairs such as the iPASS Grant
- Project Management for internal ODS projects such as Box Migration and IPEDS/CDS project
- Managing Civitas access, implementations and main point of contact for issues surrounding Inspire for Advisors, Illume Student and Illume Courses
By managing Banner initiatives as well as providing project analysis and support for Academic Affairs, AKM is a key contributor to USF's Strategic Plan and its overall commitment to student success. AKM is committed to be BULLISH in all of its endeavors!